View the clinic website and information about past projects.
- Information not yet public.
Faculty Clinic Adviser
- 2018-2019: Flight Engineering Virtual Assistant (FEVA) (Virgin Orbit)
- 2017–2018: Creating a 3D Sound System for Paired Volumetric Video (Intel Sports)
- 2015–2016: Analysis of Quantum Communication Network Protocols (HRL Laboratories)
- 2013–2014: Intelligent Workflow Diagnostics (Palo Alto Research Center)
- 2012–2013: Analyzing the Effects of Market Legislation on Market Behavior (Jane Street Capital)
- 2011–2012: Shark Tracking Outreach Program (Joint Engineering/Mathematics) (DYNAR (Dynamic Network for Aquatic Robots) Collaboration, CGU)
- 2009–2010: Application of Iterative Blind Deconvolution Algorithms (Southwest Research Institute)
- 2006–2007: Identifying and Minimizing Non-Smoothness Issues in ICC Profiles (Hewlett-Packard Labs)
- 2005-2006: Implementation and Testing of Two New Methods for Generating ICC Profiles (Hewlett-Packard Labs)
- 2004-2005: Printer Drift and Recalibration (Hewlett-Packard Labs); The team received the Best Math Clinic Award and gifts from HP.
- 2003-2004: Improving GPS Algorithms (Sandia National Laboratories); The team received the Best Math Clinic Award.
- Summer 2002: IPAM (Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics) Research in Industrial Projects for Students. (The project that I supervised comes from Los Alamos National Laboratory.)
- 2001-2002: Analysis and Implementation of an Elliptic Curve Cryptography Scheme for Asymmetric Key Exchange (ViaSat, Inc.); The team received the Best Math Clinic Award.
- 1998-1999: Faculty consultant for Environmental Systems Research Institute Clinic.
- 1997-1998: Faculty consultant for the Bank of America Clinic.